No products in the cart.
Bovi-Bond Block Adhesive 210 ml
From: £21.40 Excl. VAT
Bovi-Bond Block Adhesive is original two-component adhesive famous for improving animal health, while saving your time and money. The chemistry of Bovi-Bond has proven to be the most reliable and consistent in the industry. It’s very easy to use and sets in only 30 seconds.
Mixing Tips sold separate*
Bovi-Bond Block Adhesive 210 ml is the fast-setting polyurethane adhesive used to glue hoof blocks to the healthy claw of the animal, in order to heal the injured claw. The original two-component adhesive is famous for improving animal health, while saving your time and money. The chemistry of Bovi-Bond has proven to be the most reliable and consistent in the industry. Unlike the most adhesives where you need a separate products for each season, Bovi-Bond works excellent in every weather condition. Whether rubber, wood or polyurethane, Bovi-Bond is perfectly compatible with any kind of hoof block. It’s very easy to use and sets in only 30 seconds.
Designed to relieve lameness and help cure hoof diseases of the bovine animals.
SAVING TIME AND MONEY
Strong and quick-bonding adhesive sets in only 30 seconds. Allows you to block more cows in less time.
RELIABLE AND CONSISTENT
The original 2-component adhesive. Bovi-Bond is the most reliable and consistent hoof adhesive in the industry.
Easy to apply and compatible with 200/210 ml mixing tips and dispensing gun. It has no fumes or odors, it’s safe to apply in closed areas.
When kept on the right temperature between 18°C and 25°C, Bovi-Bond works perfectly at any time of the year.
1. Open the Bovi-Bond cartridge by turning the cap counterclockwise.
2. Place the mixing tip on the Bovi-Bond cartridge by pressing it down and turning clockwise.
3. Place the Bovi-Bond cartridge in the dispenser.
1. Trim, rasp and balance the claw (disk grinder is faster).
2. DRY CLAW THOROUGHLY with heat gun or hair dryer.
1. Dispense Bovi-Bond directly onto the block in a strip about 15 mm wide. This varies with the shape of the claw.
2. Immediately press the block gently onto the clean, dry claw and hold for 20 seconds. Do not express all the glue. Leave between 2 to 3 mm of thickness of material between block and claw.
3. Material should be hard and weight bearing in approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
4. When finished, remove the mixing tip immediately, discard and replace with a cap.
5. For additional applications, re-equalize the cartridge and attach a new tip.
Do not cover the areas of wetness, bleeding or infection.
Bovi-Bond is best used between 18°C and 25°C.
When using rubber hoof blocks, clean these blocks with denatured alcohol and dry before applying.
COLD WEATHER SUGGESTIONS
1. Keep cartridges and blocks warm. Tip: Keep both in an insulated “cooler” with microwaveable heat pads or jugs of hot water.
2. Heat the block with the heat gun for 10 seconds.
3. Keep the hoof off the ground one extra minute.
4. Apply heat to seated block for 10 to 15 seconds.